I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day. I was blessed to spend the day with my loving and supportive family. It was great to have time with my mom and daughters (my dad and hubby tagged along too!). We went to the park and played and just spent time together. We ended the evening around a fire cooking hot dogs and just enjoying each others company.
My husband spoiled me with something I have secretly wanted for awhile, OK maybe not so secretly since I apparently let out enough hints that he go it for me! ha ha
|Yes, I got a Keurig!
And a lot of loves!!!!
Then I was just admiring her, but through this new study I will equip myself (more like God will equip me) with the tools to become more like her!
|My “Tool Belt”|
|My View – It was so refreshing to hear the birds and soak up the morning sun!|
Notes on what I heard from God….
- Proverbs 31 Women are rare but do exist! It is only by God’s grace and getting out of His way that it is possible to become one! I will allow this to happen!!!!!
- To become a Proverbs 31 Women you must allow God to cultivate qualities within you including; Sacrifice, Discipline, Diligence and Self-Control!
- Allow God to get your priorities in order.
- I need to allow God to convict me of areas that I can do better to please Him.
- It takes a lifetime to become a noble/virtuous women! So why not start today!!!
- Fix your eyes on Him! Fear God – Hebrews 12:1-3
- Do not grow weary or lose heart – we are works in progress and God will reward us with his grace.
- He will give us the strength and the joy.
- Work through the “Training” One Virtue at a Time! We don’t decide to run a marathon and do it the same day. We have to train bit by bit and work into it.
- It is only possible and obtainable if I allow “More of you Lord, and less of me”!!!!!!
Good Morning Girls –
Women Living Well –